- ½ cup of Epsom Salt or Sea Salt
- 5 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Basin or bowl of water large enough for your feet
- *Note: People with diabetes or high blood pressure need to consult with their doctor to see if it is safe for them to do a salt bath.
- Add the essential oils to the salt and stir until it's evenly dispersed. Fill basin half way with warm or cool water. Add the salt mixture and stir until dissolved. Soak feet for 15 minutes.
Lemongrass is analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, and antiviral.