I looked at the clock and sighed, frustrated with yet another Sunday evening spent in a haze of laundry. Socks, undershirts, pants, work shirts, and towels stood in piles waiting to be put away while I took out the last load from the dryer. Eleven p.m. and NOT all was well. [Read more…]
- We complain that there isn’t enough of it in a day to get things done.
- It flies by when we’re having fun.
- Things can become frozen in it.
- The older we get, the faster it goes.
- It’s of the essence.
- We tell people to stop wasting it.
What is time, really? [Read more…]