Are you ready to simply study God’s Word?
Merry Christmas and welcome to Luke 1, Sessions 1-5 of Simply Study! We pray you will be blessed by the time you simply study God’s Word. During this busy last week before Christmas God asks us magnify and rejoice in Him as we wait for His deliverance. This updated link contains the rest of the Bible study sessions for week 1, plus sessions one and two.
Simply Study daily Bible study contains the following simple pieces:
- Simply read Repeated readings will help you meditate on truths of God’s word.
- Simply mark Let loose your creative side as you simply mark the daily scripture reading passage.
- Simply answer Look back in the scripture to answer questions about the text.
- Simply reflect Consider what God is speaking to your heart and record your thoughts.
- Simply act Become a doer of the word as you decide how to apply what you have learned.
Note: This Simply Study Bible study will only cover the Christmas chapters of the book of Luke, not the whole book.
Simply Study Week 1, Sessions 1-5
All rights reserved. Copyright 2018
Leave a Reply