Welcome to Week 5 of Prayer Across America. If this is your first time joining us, you can read the introduction to understand the basics of what we are doing.
I am excited because as of this week, Mark has biked and I have driven the trailer 1100 miles, and we have traveled/prayed through Kentucky and are back in our home state of Indiana! We will actually be home on Friday for a two-week break before hitting the trail again on June 5 headed toward Denver. You can follow our progress and read stories about our trip at KickUpSomeDust.com.
Praying During Week 5
What’s on my heart this week to pray about?
- Our schools. Let’s pray for God-honoring agendas, curriculum, and staff. The hearts and minds of our children are what’s at stake. As parents and concerned citizens, we need to pray for our schools and pay attention. We need to call and let our voices be heard when an agenda is being pushed that is harmful to our kids.
- Repentance. As a nation, we need to repent of pride and the sin that is dragging us down and away from God. Abortion is heavy on my heart.
- Revival. As I drive each day, I pray for individual hearts because that’s where revival starts. We need it to sweep across America.
- Delphi, Indiana. The murder of two best friends, 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Liberty German back in February, remains unsolved. This tragedy occurred on a walking trail during the day. The girls went missing and their bodies were found the next day. Pray that the murderer will be found and brought to justice.
- Your Prayers. Please add anything God lays on your own heart too!
As always, please add your prayers to the comment section below. Thanks so much for joining us as we pray across America!