Simply Study: James 1
In the book of James we learn we are to be quick to listen and slow to speak. We are also encouraged to be doers of the Word not hearers only, deceiving ourselves. What better way to listen to God’s word than through Bible study!
Simply Study Bible studies contain the following components:
- Simply read Repeated readings will help you meditate on truths of God’s word.
- Simply mark Let loose your creative side as you simply mark the daily scripture reading passage.
- Simply answer Look back in the scripture to answer questions about the text.
- Simply reflect Consider what God is speaking to your heart and record your thoughts.
- Simply act Become a doer of the word as you decide how to apply what you have learned.
- Simply pray Reflect on your learning and pray how God leads you.
Please view or print the pdf below James study today! Better yet, invite a few friends to join you! Start your own Simply Study Bible study in your own home or favorite coffee shop!
One book at a time.
One day at a time.
Leave me a comments below! I’d love to hear about what you have learned while you simply study!
all rights reserves. copyright 2019