Welcome to week 3 of Simply Study! We are pray you have been blessed by your time in God’s Word. This week in our journey God calls us to life and to death. He asks us to put off so we can put on.
Simply Study daily Bible study contains the following simple pieces:
- Simply read Repeated readings will help you meditate on truths of God’s word.
- Simply mark Let loose your creative side as you simply mark the daily scripture reading passage.
- Simply answer Look back in the scripture to answer questions about the text.
- Simply reflect Consider what God is speaking to your heart and record your thoughts.
- Simply act Become a doer of the word as you decide how to apply what you have learned.
Please click on the following link to continue your study of the book of Colossians:
Did you miss a week of study? No worries! Just click on the links below to access Simply Study: Colossians 1 and 2
Better yet, invite a few friends to join you! Start your own Simply Study Bible study in your own home or favorite coffee shop!
One book at a time.
One day at a time.
Leave me a comments below! I’d love to hear about what you have learned while you simply study!
all rights reserves. copyright 2018