Welcome to Week 1 of Simply Study Philippians! We pray you will be blessed by the time you have simply study God’s Word! In Philippians Paul presents a few hard facts about the Christian life—it can be fraught with struggle and suffering. But he also presents some surprising news—to live is Christ, but to die is gain!
Simply Study daily Bible study contains the following simple pieces:
- Simply read Repeated readings will help you meditate on truths of God’s word.
- Simply mark Let loose your creative side as you simply mark the daily scripture reading passage.
- Simply answer Look back in the scripture to answer questions about the text.
- Simply reflect Consider what God is speaking to your heart and record your thoughts.
- Simply act Become a doer of the word as you decide how to apply what you have learned.
Please click on the following link to continue your study of the book of Philippians:
Better yet, invite a few friends to join you! Start your own Simply Study Bible study in your own home or favorite coffee shop!
One book at a time.
One day at a time.
Leave me a comments below! I’d love to hear about what you have learned while you simply study!
all rights reserves. copyright 2019