Welcome to Week 3 of Simply Study: Philippians! We pray you will be blessed by the time you have simply study God’s Word! In Philippians, Paul encourages the believers to leave the past in the past and press forward! What do you need to leave behind to follow Jesus?
- Simply read Repeated readings will help you meditate on truths of God’s word.
- Simply mark Let loose your creative side as you simply mark the daily scripture reading passage.
- Simply answer Look back in the scripture to answer questions about the text.
- Simply reflect Consider what God is speaking to your heart and record your thoughts.
- Simply act Become a doer of the word as you decide how to apply what you have learned.
- Simply pray Reflect on your learning and pray how God leads you.
Please click on the following link to continue your study of the book of Philippians:
Better yet, invite a few friends to join you! Start your own Simply Study Bible study in your own home or favorite coffee shop!
One book at a time.
One day at a time.
Leave me a comments below! I’d love to hear about what you have learned while you simply study!
all rights reserves. copyright 2019